Onnekas Calcium Base Grease Multipurpose EP (PG-30)
PG-30, are Multipurpose calcium base grease with extreme pressure properties developed for use in plain and anti-friction bearings operating under high speeds conditions.
Customer Benefits :
- Good water resistance - Provide lubrication in the presence of water.
- Good corrosion protection - Inhibited to protect bearing surfaces.
- Good oxidation stability - Helps to ensure long life in storage and in use.
- Multipurpose application - One grease designed to satisfy most industrial grease requirements.
- Economy - Reduced inventory since these greases can replace many specialized products. Reduce chance of applying the wrong lubricant.
- Low oil bleeding tendency - Recommended for use in centralized lubrication systems.
- PG-30 are multipurpose pressure greases. They are manufactured using selected highly refined medium viscosity index base oils, an extreme pressure additive, and rust and oxidation inhibitors.
- PG-30 have high load-carrying capacity and, therefore, provide good protection of lubricated parts against wear. They provide excellent lubrication in the presence of water, protect bearing surfaces against corrosion, and have excellent resistance to oxidation, which ensures long life in storage and in use. They are work stable. They resist separation or throw out from antifriction bearings. They have low oil bleeding tendency under pressure and are pumpable at low temperatures.
PG-30 are widely accepted by the industry for use in centralized lubrication systems.
Typical applications are:-
Plain and antifriction bearings, Chassis lubrication, Construction equipment Conveyors and run-out rolls, General machinery lubrication, Low and high speed plain bearings, Presses, Roller and needle bearings, Wheel bearings and Winches.
Typical Test Data :